Friday, August 3, 2012

August 2, 2012

My 365...

What a long day this has been!  The temperature was finally below 90° degrees today, so I decided it was time for a much needed bike ride.  The plan was going to be to ride about 3 miles to one of our favorite parks to let the boys play, then stop by the local public swimming pool also in the same area.

We left the house just after 5:00pm, and got half-way there when I noticed my bike was riding really strangely.  It was a flat tire.  :*(  My back tire was flat as a pancake.  We were only two blocks from the Idaho Aquarium, so Jack decided to ride back home to get the truck, and the boys and I walked to the Aquarium to wait for him.

We enjoyed a nice impromptu visit with the fish.  Jack arrived and strapped my beautiful bike to the roof of the truck, then we drove to the park and on to the pool.  Casey and I have decided that Blake must have been a rock in a previous life, because no matter how hard he tries, he can not float in water.  He sinks to the bottom like a rock.  lol :)

After watching Blake struggle to learn to swim for about an hour, Casey decided to jump in and try to teach him how...or at least to float.  Well, he tried.  Blake is a rock.  :)

It was a fun evening.  Things did not go exactly as I had planned...but it was great fun none the less.  :)

My photos of the day...

This handsome creature was laying on the sidewalk outside of the aquarium getting some sun.



 I had a nice long visit with the sea horses.


The cutest face I have ever seen!





 "Thank you come again."


 My poor bike strapped to the roof of the car.  :*(






 I may be 51, but I can still swing!
 Almost right out of my shirt!  :)





 Move over Michael Phelps...Blake "the rock" is in town.


 Keeping an eye on Blake.


 "OMG mom...that water... is COLD!"
 Trying to teach the rock how to swim.  What a great big brother Casey is.  <3
The day started out a bit rough, but ended really great.  Flat tire and all.

***Doggy Daily***
Music I am listening to today...Ed Sheeran
Random Link of the Day...LOL

Until next time...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors