Saturday, August 4, 2012

Biking Adventure, August 4, 2012

The boys have been begging me to steam some artichokes, so today I made a deal with them.

"Take a long bike ride with me to the store, and we will have artichokes for dinner!"

It worked.  :)  And I had a great day with my boys.  I was hoping for 15 miles, but we got home in just under 14 miles.  We will ride some more tomorrow.




 Daddy and the boys.





 A stalactite with googly eyes!

 My beautiful Boise.






 Boise River.
 Artichokes!

 And some picnic snacks.  :)









 The giraffes were out when we rode by the zoo.

 My future automobile.  Gorgeous!

 Blake playing in a rainbow.




Life is good.  :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors