Thursday, August 9, 2012

August 9, 2012


My 365...

Silly Blake was being silly this morning and he asked me...

"Mom, am I adopted?"

"Are you adopted?  NO!  I carried you for 9 months in my 40 year old body and went through 14 plus hours of labor mister, you are not adopted!"

Not that it would make any difference if you were.

He replies...

"That must have hurt mom.  I hope I am not in too much pain when I give birth to my first baby."

Yeah, no...I think you will be fine Blake.  :)

For dinner tonight, "Arroz con Pollo."  I will update the blog when it is done.

My photos of the day...

"Blake, it is time to practice math."

"Blake?"

"Hiding in your chair will not work young man."

 My sk8ter boys.  :)
Pretty leaves.

***Doggy Daily***



Music I am listening to today...Brooke Fraser
Random Link of the Day...Craftgawker

Until next time...
 Random cuteness..."Slow and steady my babies...slow and steady."


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

2 comments:

Shanna Russell said...

LOL @ Blake!! If that does happen, you may just be one rich mama!

Veronica said...

LOL, yep!

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors