Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August 7, 2012

My 365...

Another awesome day of small successes and positive outcomes in my world today.  It truly is amazing how wonderful life can be when you believe that it will be.

Thank you life, today you truly rocked my world.

And thank YOU God...you always rock my world.  :)

My thoughts and prayers to the Sikh community for the pain and suffering caused by the actions of one thoughtless, ignorant individual.  I am so sorry.  :*(  I am inspired by your peaceful spirit.

My photos of the day...

We found these curious little reading glasses in a box of old things today.  They fold into a nice neat little package.


 I think you should stick to the Ray-Bans Blakey.  lol :)

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Jason Walker
Random Link of the Day...No-Bake Energy Bites

Until next time...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors