Sunday, August 5, 2012

August 5, 2012

My 365...

We had a good restful Sunday today.  Blake worked on his writing skills, then he helped me clean out some closets.  It always feels good to be organized.  I am always telling the boys, "If you keep your space organized and clutter free...you life will be organized and clutter free!"  It takes so little effort to keep things in order.

I put a beef roast to cook in the oven for dinner.  I will blog all about it in "What's for Super Mama?"

True story...

Today I looked at myself in the mirror, and I asked...

"Self?  Are you happy today?"

My "self" looked back at me through my own reflection and it said...

"Yep, we are truly happy today Veronica."

I can not think of a single reason to be sad or stressed anymore.  How cool is that?   :)

Hope your Sunday has been awesome!

My photos of the day...

Working on the next great novel of the century.
While waiting for dinner to cook, Blake and I had a nice bike ride down to the river.  I had a great time with my baby boy.  <3

We soaked our toes in the nice cold river.



Built a rock pyramid.



 A perfect day for fly fishing.











Have a great Monday!
 ***Doggy Daily***

*Sniff...sniff...sniff*

"I smell some yummy beef on the wind."
Music I am listening to today...Plain White T's
Random Link of the Day...Crayon Hearts

Until next time...



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors