Saturday, August 4, 2012

August 4, 2012

My 365...

Happy Saturday is Happy.  :)

I learned a very valuable lesson in the last 24 hours.  And that lesson is, that even though I have been on this planet for 51 glorious years, I still have much to learn.  I appreciate and respect that.

I have also learned that there are many people on this planet who think they know all there is to know about everything and everyone.  The truth of the matter is that they know nothing.  They know nothing not only about the planet and every human being on it, but they know even less about themselves.

Look inward...before you look outward.  :)

The boys and I are getting ready for a nice LONG bike ride.  At least 15 miles.  Yay!  Life is good.

My photos of the day...

A silly straw for a very silly boy.


Delightful breakfast.  Flaky buttery biscuit, Jimmy Dean sausage and fresh strawberries.  Yummy!

***Doggy Daily***




Music I am listening to today...Nickelback  I <3 Nickelback


Random Link of the Day...I love you Hank Green

Until next time...
 Random cuteness...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors