Friday, August 3, 2012

August 3, 2012


My 365...

Do you count your blessings?  I count mine...at least a dozen times a day.  When I am so busy counting all the wonderful aspects of my life for which I am truly blessed, there is little time left for anything else.

My morning started with a "Rap..tap...tap" outside my bedroom window.  I am on the third floor of this house, what could it be?  I opened the shade to see a very handsome prince standing on a ladder, with beautiful blue eyes, a sweet warm smile, and his hands shaped in a heart.  "I love you mommy!"

"awwwwww!"

"I love you too Blakey!"

"Now...what on earth are you doing?  Get down off that ladder before you fall.  Wait...let me bring you a rag so you can clean this window for me."  Okay, okay, just kidding about cleaning the window part.

You know, it truly is the little magic moments in life that make life worth living.  Every single one of my days presents with magic moments abound.  It is having the eyes to notice them all.  And I thank God for my clear vision.

If I find myself in a particularly stressful or frustrating situation, I pause, think of something wonderful like my sons, my grandson, the wonderful people in my life, the dogs, riding my bike, taking pictures, anything positive...and the bad situation/thought/thing simply vanishes.  It loses its value for me, and it becomes so much less important.  Try it, it really really works!  Because the truth of the matter is, we really sincerely do have SO much more to be thankful for than we realize or appreciate.

"Veronica, how is it possible for one human being to be so darn happy?"

"Is there any other way to be?  Happiness is a choice."

Have an amazing weekend planet.  Be kind, lend a helping heart, and drink in the beauty of the great outdoors.  It does a body, and a spirit, good.

My photos of the day...

"Tap, tap, tap..."



  ***Doggy Daily***

"Hate to break it to you mama, but Blake is MY prince not yours!"
"I beg to differ Miss Lilly, Blake is most certainly my little prince.  Wanna arm wrestle for him?"

Pet Photo of the Month at the PHORUM...Miss Lilly and Dozer!

Congratulations to my fearless fuzzy friends.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Sierra Hull
Random Link of the Day...It is what's for dinner  As inspired by my friend Nancy...thank you Nancy!
I will update with photos and blog post this evening.  :)

Until next time...
 Purely Random...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors