Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August 28, 2012

My 365...

Autumn is in the air, I can feel it!  That makes me so happy as Autumn is without question my favorite time of year.

The boys and I had a great school day today.  I feel like we are more organized this year than we have ever been.  Of course we have had a few years of practice at this too.  I have decided that EVERY single day, unless it is raining, we will end our day with a nice long bike and some fresh air.  I think it would be a perfect way to end the day.

Starting tonight!  :)

Hope your Tuesday has been terrific.

My photos of the day...

It is not all books and studying....we have a little fun too.  :)





 Epic domino destruction...success!
 ***Doggy Daily***
"Don't mind me, I am just laying here making sure a gust of wind does not come rushing through and knock Blake's dominoes down."

Music I am listening to today...Sinead O'Connor


Random Link of the Day...Banana Bread

Until next time...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors