Friday, August 24, 2012

August 24, 2012

My 365...

Happy Friday!!!

Today was the absolutely perfect day.  The temperature stayed below 80°f , and it was breezy and clear. Breezy enough to blow all the smoke out of the Valley, so the boys and I could enjoy a nice long bike ride.

And we did just that.  Three hours and 16 miles.  At first it felt as if I had not ridden a bike for years!  I felt awkward and unsteady.  But it did not take too long for me to feel comfortable again.  I had really missed my daily biking adventures.  It was fabulous!  :)

Have a great weekend!

My photos of the day...

A perfect day for riding, and for taking pictures.





 Surfing Boise style.

 Hello moon.


 It was a bit chilly to get in the water this evening.












 a not so friendly pit bull.  Casey had a close call with this dog.  Apparently she did not like skate boards.
 Not much ruffles Casey thought.  :)



 Beautiful sunset on the mountains.

***Doggy Daily***

Best friends forever.  <3

Music I am listening to today...Toni Braxton

Random Link of the Day...Sweet n Sour Chicken

Until next time...



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors