Thursday, August 23, 2012

August 23, 2012

My 365...

It is almost Friday...just one more day!

This has been a busy week.  Busy is a good thing in my business, but can be a bit stressful as well, so I am looking forward to the weekend.

I really hate stress.  It does a number on our bodies doesn't it?  It does not help that I have not ridden my bike all week due to the air quality.  I need to get back on my iron horse with wheels and ride.  That will make me feel much better I am sure.

Booooo......


I should not complain, we are a safe distance from any fires.  Thoughts and prayers to all the family who are too close for comfort.

Hope your Thursday was great!

My photos of the day...

Some lovely color in my world.

Enjoying not his first, but his second tuna on wheat.  Followed promptly by a full plate of spaghetti and a side salad, with a whole tomato.

"What's for desert mama?"

After a long day of playing hard, my baby can eat!  :)

***Doggy Daily***
Miss Lilly admiring the tuna sandwich from afar.

"Maybe he will drop a morsel for me..."

Music I am listening to today...John Mayer , Queen of California


Random Link of the Day...15 Heavenly Cheesecakes

Until next time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors