Saturday, August 18, 2012

August 18, 2012

My 365...

We spent another quiet day indoors as the air is very smoky outside again today. It was a good day to relax and catch up on some reading.  It helped get my mind off of all life's latest stresses.

Blake was sitting in my room playing a little X-Box, and out of the blue he says...

"Mom, when I get my first tattoo, do you know what it is going to be?"

"No Blake, what is it going to be?"

"A heart on my chest that says 'Family', with a lion around it."

"That does not surprise me at all Blake."

"Now about wanting a tattoo....." :)

Blake does have a fierce love of this family.  All my boys do, and that makes me feel very blessed.  I have a fierce love for them as well.

My photos of the day...

Cool new hand-me-down Vans from Kori, and she got him some purple laces to match his hat.  Kori likes the Men's style Vans, and her old ones fit Blake perfectly.  He was thrilled!  Thank you Kori.  <3

Pretty flower.

Garrett and Kori were at the mall today and discovered that there is a Teavana!!  I am so excited, as Teavana has a great variety of loose leaf teas.  They brought me a brochure from the store.  Yay!

***Doggy Daily***


Music I am listening to today...Motorcycle  , As the Rush Comes In

Random Link of the Day...Pierogi

Until next time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors