Friday, August 17, 2012

August 17, 2012


My 365...

Another week over, and another great weekend ahead.  The weather is not supposed to be too bad this weekend.  To me, anything under 100°f is not too bad.  Hopefully we can get some bike riding in.  Our last long ride west of Boise took a toll on my bike and Casey's bike thanks to those pesky goat head thorns    We have flat tires that are going to require new tubes.  I love the ride west, as the scenery is beautiful, but much of it is off trail or off road and the goat head thorns are everywhere.  From now on I think we will stick to going east.

It was so great seeing son Brandon and grandson Cooper yesterday.  They both look wonderful, happy and healthy, and that makes this mama very happy.  Just before they left, Cooper paused on the front step, looked back at me and gave me the sweetest smile as he said "bye", waving his adorable little hands.  *Melt*  Totally melted my heart.  He is so precious that grandson of mine.  <3

I did get a sad bit of news this week.  My Rheumatologist lost her husband last weekend.  Also a doctor, he was participating in a triathlon when he died suddenly of a heart attack.  He was only 58.  :*(  My thoughts and prayers to the family during this most difficult time.  This demonstrates to me as it should to all of us, that life is so unpredictable and precious.  We do not know how long we have to live in this life, and we should never take a single second of it for granted.

Have a wonderful weekend planet!

My photos of the day...

My favorite summer time treat.

***Doggy Daily***


 "Rawrrrrrr......"
 "Pay no attention to the ferosh diva behind me..."

Music I am listening to today...Seether , Broken
Random Link of the Day...Not your ordinary Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Until next time...
"Why yes I am, thank you for asking."  :)



Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors