Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 16, 2012

My 365...

Surprise grandma...guess who is here?  Cooper!!  Yay! :)

My handsome son Brandon and grandson Cooper came to visit today.  It was so awesome to see them, and they got to spend most of the day with us as well.

Cooper has grown so much.  He is saying words, and copying everything you do.  Such a precious little joy to watch.  He is surely the smartest little baby boy on the planet.  <3

He has so much to say, and you better listen.  He likes to take his Oreos apart and eat the center first.  He is ALL boy!  Has the most amazing smile that would melt anyone.  He has no fear, and loves to leap off of things high and low.  He is very organized, and has to have things in a particular order.  Hmmm....so far he sounds just like his daddy.

Of course I took about a million pictures.

My photos of the day...

"Grandma, can I ride the big bike?"
 "Boom boom!"  That is what he says when he is holding the Nerf gun.
 Big hugs from uncle Blake.
 "Boom boom!"



 Brandon and Cooper.  <3
 "Time to scooter grandma."
 But he prefers the skateboard.
Hanging 10 with uncle Blake.
We have had this old antique school desk for over 20 years.  It is perfect for Cooper.
Enjoying his new desk, and uncle Casey's cool cap.

And some yummy Apple Jacks.
A conversation with uncle Blake.

Playing store.

Then with some old Polly Pockets.
"Open them grandma...please."
"Close them grandma....please."
Then we stack them...
And then do it over...and over...and over again.  :)
My cutie pie!



Sweet baby Cooper, we love you soooooooooooo much!!  :)

***Doggy Daily***
"Mama, this little human makes me a little nervous.  But I really like him.  He drops food stuffs for me."

Music I am listening to today...The lovely sounds of Cooper.  :)

Random Link of the Day...Chicken-Cheese Lasagna Roll-ups

Until next time...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors