Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August 15, 2012

My 365...

Remember to be kind...don't sweat the little stuff...you receive in life what you send out.  All very true, and all my own words.  Yesterday, I let the actions of a few people get me so upset that I forgot all of these things.  As a result, today I feel terrible!  Today I am reaping the results of being angry, unkind and unhappy.  The universe has sent all those things back to me in an atomic nuclear explosion of sadness of epic proportions!

STOP!  I got the message loud and clear.

Time to "re-center" myself and put life back into perspective.  Time to remember what matters and who matters versus what does not matter, and who does not matter.

It is hard, I am human after all.

Wait, being human should mean something positive not something negative, so I am going to work harder to turn that around.  Remind myself that "being human" is what makes me great, and not some sorry excuse to be anything less than magnificent!

I feel awesome today!  I am human after all. There...much better.  :)

***Cooper Update***

Brandon messaged me yesterday to tell me that Cooper is now saying "please!"  How precious is that?  My grandson is brilliant!!  <3

Happy Wednesday planet.  Don't forget to be human...and don't forget to be awesome!

My photos of the day...


 "Awww"  :)

***Doggy Daily***
She is so 'ferosh!"

Music I am listening to today...Alison Krauss & Union Station , Find my way back to my heart.

Random Link of the Day...For the love of Mason Jars.

Until next time...

Peace


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors