Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 14, 2012

My 365...

Today has been a nice relaxed lazy day.  We need those every now and then to be able to take some much needed time to exhale.

Casey had a physical check up with a new doctor, and he seemed to like him.  Casey checked out healthy as a horse, thank goodness, and he got some medication for his "teenage skin" problem.  :)

Other than that, it has been a quiet day.  :)

My photos of the day...

When it is too smoky to play outside, you set up a skate board and BMX ramp inside.



Then snuggle up with the Diva for some afternoon cartoons.

***Doggy Daily***

"Miss Lilly, I think you are being photobombed."
"Shhh mama...."
"...if we ignore him, maybe he will go away."
"Looking a little creepy there Ducati."  :)

Music I am listening to today...The Wailin' Jennys , Ten Mile Stilts
Random Link of the Day...MMMMmmm Bacon!

Until next time...

Dear Santa, I would love one of these...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors