Monday, August 13, 2012

August 13, 2012

My 365...

Today is a very special day.  My youngest son Blake turned 11 years old.

"Happy Birthday Blake!"

I am preparing his favorite meal of spaghetti tacos.  Yep, you read that right...my boy prefers his spaghetti in a corn tortilla taco shell.

Everything about Blake is special and extraordinary.  From his taste in foods, to sense of humor, his creativity, his sensitivity and the fierce love he has for his family.  We are so blessed to have this sweet adorable young man in our lives.

"We love you so much Blakey!!"

At one point today he seemed a little sad.  I asked him what was wrong, and he replied...

"Do you think Meagan is thinking of me on my birthday?"

:*(  I wanted to cry.

"Of course she is Blake!  She is sending you lots of hugs and kisses for your birthday.  I am sure Meagan thinks of you every single day."

*sigh*  Bless his heart, he really does not understand.  None of us do, but we overdosed him with lots of love, hugs and kisses...his brothers, daddy and I.  <3

Hope your Monday was kind.

My photos of the day...

My gorgeous Birthday Boy.  :)

For his birthday dinner, his all time favorite...spaghetti tacos!
 This slithery fella came into the back yard to wish Blake a "Happy Birthday"
 He was about 14 - 16 inches long.
 Cake!


Some of my favorite "Blake" pictures.  <3
***Doggy Daily***

A birthday hug from his best friend in the world...Dozer.  <3


Music I am listening to today...Erik Mongrain  Airtrap

Random Link of the Day...The State of the Music Industry  <---this made me giggle.  :)

Until next time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors