Sunday, August 12, 2012

August 11, 2012

My 365...

What are you going to do with your one and only life?

Be the change you wish to see...shine!

Today I am being...human.  Huh?  Being human is what I like to refer to as having those "moments" in your life where things tend to overwhelm a bit.  I have been feeling a little overwhelmed for the last two days.  I have to remind myself of the following...

...it is okay to feel overwhelmed every now and then, but you must make it a temporary affliction.

...stop, drop and think.  Look around and measure the good, then compare to the bad.  Good list is huge!

...Remind myself of the great question.  What are you going to do with your one and only life?

...Be the changes you wish to see.

...Get out of the house and smell the roses.

*inhale*

There, all better.  :)

My photos of the day...

We had a nice bike ride today, just under 17 miles  Will post more pictures in the next blog entry.
*exhale*  :)


 ***Doggy Daily***
Music I am listening to today...Nickel Creek  Reasons Why


Random Link of the Day...Pixelgirl Presents  Awesome site for desktop, tablet and cellphone wallpaper.  If your prefer something more realistic, Nation Geographic has a beautiful Wallpaper Gallery as well.  Because you can never have too many wallpaper choices.  :)

Until next time...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors