Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August 1, 2012

My 365...

Today is Wednesday!!  Do you know what that means?  Absolutely nothing.

Can I look at my life, my world, and declare that I am absolutely, without reservation, happy and blessed?

YES, I most certainly can.  Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.  :)

Another amazing day in my world today.  Everything feels right with the cosmos, and the sun is shining bright.  Unfortunately the sun is also shining HOT...but only a few more weeks of that to endure.  Fall will be here before you know it.

I enjoyed a nice conversation with Garrett's girlfriend Kori this afternoon.  Kori is a remarkable young woman.  She works hard, studies hard, and is one of the kindest and most sincere people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.  She has not stopped any of her studies this summer, and has continued taking classes and doing quite well too!  She and Garrett are also very involved in body building, and they look amazing.  They are very committed to exercise and healthy eating, and it is rubbing off on me too.  "I love you Kori!"







I love my family so much.  <3  We are quite the team, my boys, Kori and I.  A force to be reckoned with no doubt, and we know how to have fun too!

Life is good. :)






My photos of the day...

Casey took a ride to his favorite oriental market to pick up some noodles, and noticed they had a new shipment of loose leaf tea so he bought me some.  Thank you son!
 Blake, enjoying a new library read.  Shhhh...do not disturb...genius in progress.

***Doggy Daily***

"Thanks for the pedicure mama..."
 "I feel much better."

Music I am listening to today...Coldplay

Random link of the day...Rice Avocado Salad

Until next time...

 A touch of Randomness...<3


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors