Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 7, 2012

My 365...

Enjoying a nice relaxing Saturday with my boys.  My kind of perfect.  :)

Looking forward to a nice long evening bike ride when the temperature cools down a bit.  Current temperature...100º  Looks like our few weeks of summer are here.  Thank goodness here in Boise it is only a few weeks.  And thank goodness for central air conditioning.  The house stays nice and cool.

Hope your Saturday has been great!

My photos of the day...

In loving memory of Will Passero, Blake got a new bike helmet.  <3


Blake and the Diva.


 "Diva, yes, I am a diva."


 My handsome son Case.  <3

 Shaggy and Scooby.  :)
 "Scooby?  I beg your pardon madame, my name is certainly not Scooby!"

 "However...I would not mind a Scooby snack at this time."
***Doggy Daily***

See Above!

Music I am listening to today...Gloriana


Random Link of the Day...Standing Up for Freedom


Until next time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors