Friday, July 6, 2012

July 6, 2012

My 365...

STOP!

That word comes to mind today more than any other thought I can put together in my head. Just...stop.

Let me explain...lately I am feeling time. Up to now, and all through my life, I have never felt "time" as intimately as I do now. It is passing far too quickly for me.

"Time seems to be flying when you are having fun!"

It is true you know. Time slows for no one. Seeing Cooper and Brandon yesterday, I realized that Cooper is growing so fast, and right before my eyes. As for Brandon, he is a father!! Wow, my baby is a father, and such an amazing father he is. It is so hard to believe that I have a son who is already a father.

All my sons are growing into amazing young men, and that makes my heart so happy and proud. All four of them are a HUGE part of my life and I am so very thankful for that as well. I just wish time would slow down just a wee little bit. More time, I need more time. <3

I believe we can make time slow down just by paying attention. By savoring every single second as if it were your last. That may not really slow time, but it will give you a new appreciation for life, and the loves in your life.

We had a tragedy in our community yesterday. A little 10 year old boy was hit by a car while riding his bike, and he died. Same age as Blake. :*( He was not wearing his helmet. I am always fighting Blake to wear his helmet. It only takes a second for your entire world to change. My thoughts and prayers go out to this family and community for such a horribly sad loss.

*CLICK HERE* for the full story.

Please keep your children safe...insist on helmets! Adults too...I need to get helmets for all of us.

Have a safe an happy Weekend World! <3

My photos of the day...

We have gone green...right down to our lawn mower.

"No gas needed here, it is all about "push" power son."
 Delicious fruit and waffles for all his hard work.

 My twins being silly.  "Ohhh applesauce!"  LOL, silly boys.  :)
 Bike riding is going to be a challenge this weekend.  But we can do it!!  Just pack lots of extra water.
 ***Doggy Daily***
"I think I will stay inside where it is cool mama."

"Mama please!  No pictures when I just get out of the bath."

Music I am listening to today...Bruce Hornsby


Random Link of the Day...Future Tech

Until next time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors