Monday, July 30, 2012

July 30, 2012

My 365...

It has been an amazing Monday!  How rare is it that one can use the words "Amazing" and "Monday" in the same sentence?

We are still facing struggles with the latest issues we have been experiencing, but this morning a huge burden was lifted off of our shoulders by some kind and caring people. The entire experience has restored my faith in mankind.  Thank you God for all the amazing blessings you are sending our way.

The biggest adjustment for me has been to place myself on the receiving end of anything.  I am a giver, it is what I do, asking for help,  and even more difficult accepting it, does not come naturally for me.  It has all been very humbling, and I am thankful for not only the good...but the bad as well.  Bad = perspective and sheds light on all the good.

My cup is always, and shall forever remain half full...never half empty.  :)

Hope your Monday has been kind.

My photos of the day...

I handed Blake a notebook and a Sharpie this morning for some penmanship practice.  I asked him to practice his writing skills by writing a story.

Well...hand a boy a Sharpie, and he will draw some facial hair.
 My silly Blake.  I love you so much!  lol :)



 He did not even wash his awesome beard off to go outside an play.
 Blake is one cool dude.
 ***Doggy Daily***

Blake and Miss Lilly enjoying a little afternoon "Movie" snuggle time.  
Music I am listening to today...Rippingtons
Random Link of the Day...Monday Yummy Goodness

Until next time...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors