Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 3, 2012

My 365...

Hello Tuesday.  Tuesday before Wednesday, July 3 before July 4...oh July 4th!  Bike rides, picnics in the park, dips in the river and fireworks day!  I am so excited about tomorrow. :)

The weather is "supposed" to stay below 90, so we plan to start out between 3 or 4pm and make a day out of it.  Biking all around downtown Boise, and celebrating independence day with lots of fun, food and adventure.  I am sure I will have hundreds of photos taken by the end of the day, I am a shutterbug after all.  I must remember to charge the batteries tonight.

Have a great evening planet.

My photos of the day...

Jack and the boys went shopping for picnic supplies for tomorrow.  My last word as they walked out the door..."No fireworks!"  "Yes mom."

They have some splaining to do.
  Blake found me a treasure when he was cleaning the garage with daddy yesterday.  Luigi!
  ***Doggy Daily***


Secret Service Diva Patrol

"Hold on mama...let me make sure the coast is clear."



"Okay, it is safe, come on out mama."
"Really Miss Lilly?  You are such a drama diva."
Music I am listening to today...Nickelback

Random Link of the Day...Awesome Geek Chic Finds

Until next time...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors