Sunday, July 29, 2012

July 29, 2012

My 365...

The thermostat in this house has a mind of its own.  We have been waking up in the morning to discover that it is set to 78, and for a house this big...that is way too hot this time of year!

After pointing the finger at each other..."Are you resetting the thermostat?  STOP resetting the thermostat!", I realized it is probably some stupid setting.  Sure enough, it was.

A Google search later I was able to reset the dastardly thing and hopefully we can enjoy some regulated cool for the rest of the summer.

Thank you Google.  :)  Now if only all life's little issues could be resolved with a simple Google search and minor adjustment.  Oh wait...they can be.

Have an awesome Monday planet!  I plan on having an amazing Monday and terrific week ahead.

My photos of the day...

Still too hot for a bike ride...*sad panda*...so it was me, the camera and the garden for today.


 I see you hiding in there Mr. Bee.
Typical photo session with Casey...aka Shaggy.  He is such a brat, but I love him.  :)

***Doggy Daily***

"Hey mama, guess what?"

"What Miss Lilly?"
 "You never have to worry about anything ever again."
 "Really Miss Lilly?  And why is that?"
 "Because I am BatDog!"
"The world has to get through me to hurt you!"

"Why thank you Miss Lilly.  I feel better already just knowing that you and your ears are large and in charge"

Music I am listening to today...Switchfoot



Random Link of the Day...Because we don't have to walk through life alone.

Until next time...

 Randomness....



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors