Saturday, July 28, 2012

July 28, 2012

My 365...


I think I have should have been a fireman/woman when I grew up.  I am really good at calmly and systematically putting out fires when they crop out.  No, I am not referring to real fires, but rather life's annoying complications from time to time that can be quite a problem if you let them be.

It would be awesome if I had a team of firemen/women to back me up and hold the fire hose steady, but sadly I don't.  They boys would gladly step in without hesitation to help mama keep the fires under control, but my job is to keep "them" safe...not the other way around.  I would not have it any other way.

So bring on the fires life!  Mama is ready to extinguish you to a weak, smokey, smelly puddle of mud on the floor.  :)

Hope your Saturday has been awesome...and fire free!

My photos of the day...

Enjoying a nice day of reading.  



I love you Blake!  <3

 ***Doggy Daily***

Dozer and the Diva.
Just Dozer.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Matthew Perryman Jones


Random Link of the Day...Rattlesnake Bites...yummy!

Until next time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors