Friday, July 27, 2012

July 27, 2012


My 365...

Hello Friday!  I am so happy the weekend is here.  This has been a good work week for me business wise...a lot of work for which I am thankful...but I am ready to relax for two glorious days.  My consulting business is picking up, and I am very happy about that.

We still have no news or results of the meeting we had on Wednesday, but with all the prayers and positive thoughts we have been getting, I am confident (I insist) that everything is going to be fine, and we will get a judgement in our favor.  Good people always finish first.  I sincerely believe that.

After an entire week of no bike riding adventures, I have had some serious withdrawal!  So this weekend, the boys are joining me for some nice long rides.  It had just been too hot all week to take any rides. :*( Hopefully the weekend weather will be gentle.

Have an awesome weekend planet!  I love you all~

My photos of the day...

My Blake looks so cute in orange.  :)


 You can really see that he has two different color eyes in some pictures.
 Scooter master!

***Doggy Daily***



  



Music I am listening to today  Liz Longley



Random Link of the Day...Text From Dog  <----So Funny!!

Until next time...

Peace

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors