Thursday, July 26, 2012

July 26, 2012

My 365...

Spray and pray...or is it pray and spray?  No, I am not making reference to anything violent or naughty, that is how I take my photos.  At least that is what my son Garrett tells me.  It is true ya know.  I can take 50 photos in 20 seconds.  Hopefully 5 of those will be awesome...lol Well hey, I would not want to miss a second!  If I have said it once, I have said it a million times..."Thank GOD for digital photos!"  I would be bankrupt if I had to pay for photo processing.

Another fact about me, I am a major geek/nerd.  Although I hear that a female geek or nerd is a feek or ferd.  Hmmm...I a mom, does that mean I am a meek merd?  Meek?  Me?  Nah, I am just mom.  :)

Hope your day was great!

TGIF.

My photos of the day...

"Why oh why can't I ever sleep?"
Could it be all the evil technology that decorates the bedside table?

***Doggy Daily***


My daily dose of cuteness overload!

"Am I not the loveliest diva you have ever seen?"

Music I am listening to today...Gabe Dixon



Random Link of the Day...My favorite Ferd in the world, Felicia Day!  She has some great new YouTube shows that are amazing...

Geek & Sundry

Table Top  , with the famous Wil Wheaton.

The Flog and my favorite episode so far, Crochet with Colin Ferguson...hilarity!

And of course we can't forget my all time favorite "geeky" web series, "The Guild"

"Love the new Channels Felicia!"

It's all your fault I am not sleeping at night...too much fun to watch on the Youtubes.  lol :)

Until next time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors