Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 24, 2012

My 365...

Life can be a wee bit stressful at times, but I still take the time every day to take my daily photos for my 365.

I am not sure why I am still referring to it as "My 365" project.  Today is day 949.  That is 949 consecutive days of taking at least one photo a day.  I think I surpassed that 365 mark a long time ago.

I love this project because it slows me down, reminds me of all the blessings in my world, and it makes me happy.  :)

Have a great Wednesday planet!

My photos of the day...



***Doggy Daily***

Ducati :)
 "Hello mama."



Music I am listening to today...Lady Antebellum


Random Link of the Day...Funniest thing I have seen all day...Conan O'Brien reviews Minecraft.  lol :)  Silly Conan.

Until next time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors