Monday, July 23, 2012

July 23, 2012

My 365...

Shades of Gray.  No, I am not referring to the ridiculous novel of the same name, I am referring to life.  Jack and I met with an attorney this morning regarding "possible" litigation against a company who has in "our" estimation, seriously wronged Jack.  While the attorney agreed 100 percent, as we do, that the situation is beyond ridiculous and a total and complete travesty, what it comes down to is not simply right vs wrong, but recognizing the varying shades of gray.  The entire case hinges upon the ability to give "benefit of  the doubt", and the challenge will be having a judge in the case who will recognize this, and exercise judgment not based only on the cold hard facts as presented in simple black and white, but one who considers the "gray" areas.

*sigh*

Either way, I know there is one thing in life that does not consider the "shades of gray", and that is karma.  You are either kind and considerate to your fellow man...or you are not.  In this case, Jack has been cheated on so many levels, however, I am confident that the cosmos will award justice accordingly.

Until then, all I can do is pray.  :)

In other news...it has been a pretty good day.  Hope your Monday was gentle.

My photos of the day...

Shades of gorgeous!  That is my Blakey.  Inside and out, he is a beautiful person.

"I love you Blake!"

***Doggy Daily***

"I am sorry you are having a tough day mama."
"Tough day?  You don't know tough day Dozer.  Tough is going 24 hours without being offered a single piece of cheese!  That my friend is a travesty of justice!"
"Oh Miss Lilly, I give up.  You are too much for this old mind to fathom."
"What?  I need cheese to keep my perfect figure don't ya know?"

Music I am listening to today...Zero 7

Random Link of the Day...Fabulous technology.  Keeping the world in sync.

Until next time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors