Sunday, July 22, 2012

July 22, 2012

My 365...

We are enjoying a lovely day of relaxation, cinema...and Minecraft.  It started with a brunch of light fluffy pancakes with raspberry jelly, crispy bacon, and orange juice.

Well you can't expect much action after a plate of pancakes now can you?  Nap time!  :)

Have a great Sunday world.

My photos of the day...

Blake and Miss Lilly enjoying some snuggle time and a good movie.




Blake brought me this cute little character from McDonalds yesterday.  He told me to put it on my desk because it will remind me of him.
"Yep...looks just like you Blakey!"  Although Blake does have a much whiter smile.  :)

***Doggy Daily***
She is a celebrity!  Thank you Phorum!

"Miss Lilly?"
"Yes mama?"
"May I have your autograph Miss Lilly?"
"Hmmmm...maybe.  Can I have a piece of cheese?"

Music I am listening to today...Tyler Ward, Alex G.




Random Link of the Day...Bento

Until next time...

Have a great Monday planet!

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors