Friday, July 20, 2012

July 20, 2012

My 365...

Hello Friday.

Casey was up early, and decided to take an early morning skate on his skateboard. 8:00 A.M.

He calls me from his cell phone to report that the road jumped up and smacked him on the back of the head...really hard.  Darn road.  He skated on home very slowly, and when he arrived he had a heck of a headache, a softball size knot on the back of his head, and a small gash.

I was not sure he needed stitches, but Casey has had a concussion once before so a trip the the ER was in order.  The doctor cleaned him up, administered a tetanus shot, "ouch", then sent him home with instructions.

I am happy to report that other than a bit of a headache, he is okay.  We spent the rest of the afternoon listening to some stand up comedy on the interwebs, and had some much needed chuckle time together.

He will be back out on that board tomorrow.  Can't keep a good skater down.  :)

My photos of the day...

He has a headache.  My poor baby.  :*(



 ***Doggy Daily***
Ducati, taking care of his boy.  :)

  
Have a safe and happy weekend planet.  <3

Music I am listening to today...A Reminiscent Drive



Random Link of the Day...Potato Rings

Until next time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

1 comments:

Rachael said...

Aww, poor Casey. I am glad he is ok!

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors