Monday, July 2, 2012

July 2, 2012

My 365...

Lazy Monday, that is what today is.  I am dragging a little after all the weekend adventures we had.  But that is okay, we do need a day of rest every now and then.

Casey came home at about 3:00pm.  Yay!  I missed him, even though he was only gone for a day.  He had a great time though, and that is all that matters to me.  Well that, and that he is home safely.

How was your Monday?

My photos of the day...

Random photos from my world today.

Who needs jelly when there is fresh fruit?  Delicious waffle time.
 Taking a "mango" break.  Blake is helping daddy clean the garage today.
 Still a few roses left.

Some more lily action in the garden.  Out with the old, in with the new.
  
***Doggy Daily***

Miss Lilly says, "Phooey with following your heart!  Follow your nose.  The nose knows."
"Well it does ya know?"


Music I am listening to today...Shannon Labrie

Random Link of the Day...Experience the Planets

Until next time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors