Thursday, July 19, 2012

July 19, 2012

My 365...

Tomorrow is Friday...yay.

My photos of the day...

Today is all about comfort.

Lots of tea.

And comfort food.  Fluffy pancakes, and pork sausage for dinner.

Sometimes breakfast for dinner is a good thing.
A little Minecraft with Blake, creating our perfect Minecraft kingdom.

I feel better. :)

***Doggy Daily***

"You need a hug mama?"
"Thank you Miss Lilly."

Music I am listening to today...Elton John


Random Link of the Day...All In This Tea

Until next time...
 Hang in there, the weekend is almost here.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors