Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 18, 2012

My 365...

"Oh Wednesday, you silly old "hump" day you.  Why you have to be so humpy?"

When I woke up this morning, I was facing a lot of stressful stuff that had to be dealt with.  I took a deep breath, and told the cosmos to "Bring It!"  I was ready to deal, and I was determined to make it all okay. Right?

*sigh*

What I was faced with is the reality of the sick, twisted, greedy world we live in.  Honestly, I really wanted to crawl back into bed, pull the covers over my head and disappear.  Fortunately, we needed to pickup Blake's glasses today, and he wanted to exchange two books at the library.  Just the distraction I needed.

Blake looks amazing in his new glasses.  I went outside to take pictures of my handsome boy for my blog and noticed we have new flowers in the garden.  Huge, stunning beautiful flowers.  The pink roses that had all dried up and died are coming back more beautiful than ever.  Little reminders for me that life, even full of evil, greed and "ugly", is overwhelmingly amazing.  There is MORE good than bad.  There are MORE wins than losses.  It is all a matter of perspective.

"Get your perspective on Veronica!!!"

It is not over, today was just the beginning.  The challenges we are facing are not going to easy, but we will overcome them.  Every single last one of them.  I know this, and I will accept nothing less.  There will be days where I may want to crawl under the covers...but that is okay.  I have to remember that I am human after all.  Carrying the weight of the world upon my shoulders all alone gets a little heavy, and it is okay to shift the weight every now and then to regain solid footing.

My blessings far outweigh my stresses.  I have to remind myself of that fact every single second of every single day.

Hope the sun is shinning in your world today.  It is blindingly beautiful in mine.  <3

My photos of the day...

My gorgeous little hipster with his new RayBans.  :)
  

And introducing some beautiful new blooms.
 

***Doggy Daily***

Best friends.  <3

Music I am listening to today...David Archuleta

Random Link of the Day...Sleepy bear.

Until next time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors