Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July 17, 2012

My 365...

Looks can be deceiving.  It appeared to be such a perfect day when I looked out of the window this afternoon.  The boys and I got on our bikes, and rode to the local library for some new reads.

It was breezy, this is a good thing right?  WOW, was it hot outside!  We started out with so much energy, but after every passing block we were really "s l o w i n g" down.  By the time we got to the library, which is less than 2 miles from home, we were exhausted.  High spirits, but the 95 ° heat, felt like 105°, was so dry it zapped the energy right out of us, and all the ice in my water had melted.  Thank goodness the library was nice and cool.

I love Idaho, but it is really dry heat this time of year.  Bike riding has to take place early in the day, or evening.  Mid day riding is dangerous.

We survived though and had a nice time.  Got some great pictures too.  The people in the library may have thought it was strange, me taking all my photos.  I need to get a t-shirt that say..."Blogging Mama!" I always have a camera sticking out of my face.  LOL :)

Hope your day was awesome!

My photos of the day...





 Casey, always texting.




 Making sure mama has not passed out from the heat.
 We almost accidentally "on purpose" rode into this canal...lol

 St. Marks Catholic Church.
 Tom Clancy for Casey, Diary of a Wimpy Kid for Blake.









 ***Doggy Daily***

"Diva alert!"
Music I am listening to today...Jon Gomm  An amazing artist.



Random Link of the Day...Awww. I love happy endings.  <3

Until next time...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors