Monday, July 16, 2012

July 16, 2012

My 365...

Hello Monday.

I think I have a little PTSD today because I can't seem to wrap my brain around anything.  Have you ever had one of those days?  I seemed to be moving in auto-pilot, and was having a great deal of difficulty heading in a positive direction.  So out of character for me.  :*(

I was walking upstairs from the kitchen and I hear Blake calling my name.  But rather than calling me "mama" like he always does, I hear "Mother."  That made me giggle inside, so I decided to hide behind my bedroom door.

He ran upstairs...downstairs...the garage...backyard...front yard...laundry room..."Mother?  Where are you?"

He ran in and out of my room at least 5 times, and the entire time Dozer is laying there looking right at me behind the bedroom door wagging his tail, but Blake did not notice.

After several minutes, I could hear the panic in his voice.  I had a tea spoon in my hand, so I passed it through the crack in the door to see if he would notice.

"MOM!!!!!"

It was just the comic relief I needed to break out of my doldrums.  We had a good laugh.  My goodness I love my Blakey so.  <3

It has been a quiet Monday, but thanks to Blake a good one.  K12 delivered two huge boxes of school supplies and books for the coming year, but Blake and I had already decided he was going back to main stream school.  When he saw all the cool stuff, immediately he asked me..."Can I do real school and Homeschool?"

There is dual enrollment, but that would be a lot of work and a huge commitment from Blake.  I told him to really think about it, and we can decide after the first week of mainstream school if he wants to try that.

The plan for tomorrow is to hopefully pick up Blake's new glasses, then I told Casey and Blake we could ride to the library, and check out some good reads.  All on bike of course.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all my awesome friends for their loving support these past few days.  Your emails and messages have meant the world to me, you have all been so amazing.  I sincerely love and appreciate every last one of you.  :)

My photos of the day...

Photo shenanigans with Blake and Dozer.  These two are so funny!  I was taking photos of Blake for today, and Dozer wandered over and invaded our photo session.  Dozer the photo-bomber.  There is so much amazing chemistry between these two characters.  They make my heart happy.  <3












 ***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Kevin Rudolf, lil Wayne


I may be a 51 year old grandma...but I love lil Wayne, and I LOVE this song!  One is never too old to be a rocker.  And I am not referring to the chair.  *grin*

Random Link of the Day...Oh my goodness?  I think the boys would love this.

Until Next Time...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors