Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 10, 2012


Good day Tuesday.

I was up at 6:30 AM to get ready for an 8:00 AM meeting.  Getting ready is so much easier than it used to be.  Lately I am breaking all my old records doing so.  Yay me.  It is nice not to have to take an hour to "frou frou" up, and still manage to walk out the door looking fabulous!  :)

Current temperature is 101°...yuck.  The high is supposed to be 102 °.  The sky is filled with smoke from all the wild fires burning in Idaho.  Currently we have a lot of acres going up in smoke around the valley. Now that we live in town and not in the foothills, we are safe from the fires.  Hopefully they can get these fires under control soon.

No more summer!  I am missing my bike rides this week.  :*(

Hope you are having a great day!!

My photos of the day...

Pretty little flower.


The boys wanted corn dogs for dinner tonight...ewww...so I made some corn dogs for them, and some delicious lentil soup for me.  Lentil soup with avocado, tomato, cilantro, green onion and jalapeno added. 


***Doggy Daily***

Not a good idea to try an enjoy some veggie jerky when Miss Lilly has her eye on your munchies!




Music I am listening to today...Linkin Park

Random Link of the day...Good Reads

Until next time...

Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors