Sunday, July 1, 2012

July 1, 2012

My 365...

Happy July 1st!  Just a few hours into July, and life feels better already.  See, I told you!  I knew this was going to be a great month.  :)

Garrett will be grilling up something yummy for dinner, and Kori is back from Sun Valley so she will be here too.  It will be a house full of love, good food and canines...lol

Casey is going to Middleton to spend a few days with his friend on their ranch.  I will miss him, but I know he will have a great time.

Jack, Blake and I decided to do our grocery shopping downtown, and ride our bikes there and back.  It is a little warm today, but grocery shopping by bike is great fun.  Actually, doing anything by bike is great fun.  Lately the truck hardly moves at all.  Hmmm...I wonder if I can get snow tires for my bicycle?

You know forgiveness is an amazing power.  I forgive myself for not being perfect.  I forgive you for being unkind.  Forgive me back or not...that is your prerogative, but I need you to know I have moved on, and it feels fabulous.  Won't you join me?  <3

Hope you are all have an amazing day today!

My photos of the day...

Today's biking adventure, a trip to the grocery store.  We live less than half a mile from three different stores, but I decided we would ride downtown and try the stores there.  It was only 90 degrees today, and a nice breeze, so I thought it would be fun.

Crossing the river on the way to the store.
 Hmmm...potato chips?  Animal crackers?  I don't remember putting those in the cart.  Blake!
 Ready to pack the trailer for home.
 "I think we should have brought the truck mom."
 A cute little dog watching us.
 "See mom, I told you we could do this!"  (Oh really Blake...you did?  lol)
 Through the park on the way home.



 Adjusting the load.
 Jack...speedy grocery delivery dude.  :)
 Crossing the river on the way home.


 Stop for a water break.
 And a flower for mom.  :)

 Almost home!
 Less than 10 miles...and a beautiful ride.  :)

For dinner, some delicious BBQ chicken made by number one son Garrett.  Thank you Garrett, dinner was delicious!
Have a great Monday world!
***Doggy Daily***

"Mmmm...whole wheat tortilla with fresh strawberries hidden inside.  Can I has a bite mama?"
Supra the wonder dog!  Son Garrett's Great Dane.

Music I am listening to today...Tyler Ward


Random Link of the Day... Before I die I want to...

...take an all expense paid trip around the world!

Until next time...
Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors