Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Brandon!

Twenty-one years ago, I was blessed with a perfect, beautiful, adorable 6 pound baby boy.  A little button nose, big gorgeous brown eyes, my second born son, my middle child...Brandon.

I can't believe you are already 21 years old.  :*)  Although in many ways, you have always been an old soul.

You are without question, one of the most amazing human beings I have ever known.  Independent, brilliant, funny, brave, stubborn and creative all wrapped up into one terrific young man.

And now we can add "incredible father" to that list.

I love you so much son, and am so proud of the person you have become.  I thank God for blessing me with you every single day.

"Happy Birthday Brandon!!"

I love you always and forever...to infinity and beyond....times a kazillion and two.  <3

Mom.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors