Monday, June 25, 2012

June 25, 2012

My 365...

Hello Monday.  :)

Another week of appointments ahead, but I have them scattered pretty well throughout the week so there is still time to breathe.  Breathing you know is fundamental, or I begin to look a wee bit blue.  Blue is not a good color on me.  *grin*

We had so much fun this weekend, my Blake and I.  I missed having Casey hang out with us, but he is busy doing teenager things and having his own fun.  That happens doesn't it?  Our babies grow up.

Blake is such a sweet spirit.  Everywhere we went he was quick to make new friends.  He is such a people person, I know he will do great next year back in mainstream school.

Last night he was particularly emotional, and I was not sure why?  At least a dozen times, he walked over to me and gave me the biggest hug, "I love you so much mommy", and held the hug for the longest time.

"What's wrong honey?"

"Nothing, I just love you so much!"

After a while I walked over to see what he was watching on TV.  He was watching a movie about a little boy who was left on the doorstep of an orphanage as a baby, and his quest to find a new set of parents.   Awww :*)  It explained everything.  <3

After I was done working today, Jack and Blake walked into my room and I asked them, "Where are we riding today boys?"  At the same exact time they both said, "No where!"  I had to laugh, I think I am tiring out my men folk!

Blake suggested the Idaho Aquarium, so that is where we rode our bikes today.  Then we discovered a new park and community garden...all in under 5 miles.  It was a beautiful day.

My photos of the day...


***Doggy Daily***
"Hmmm....why does my Blake smell like fish?"

Music I am listening to today...Nickel Creek




Random Link of the Day...Beautiful!

Until next time...
Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors