Friday, June 22, 2012

June 22, 2012

My 365...

Happy Friday Planet!

I just love it when the weekend sneaks up on me.  This has been a busy week for us.  Doctors, dentists, lions and tigers and bears...oh my.  Okay, maybe not all that bad, but it has been a bit of a stressful couple weeks.  Practicing what I preach, I have remained calm and kept perspective on things, and am now ready for a nice relaxing weekend!  I will say this however, JUNE can take its leave, exit stage left,  anytime now...I am ready for July!

To start out this great weekend, Blake decided that we needed to rearrange his space and my space, so we are working on that first.  A nice deep cleaning and new "Feng Shui" is always a good thing my friends.

Casey is out for the day with some friends doing what teenagers love to do...hanging out at the mall.  (People watching can be fun.)  I might sneak in his room while he is gone and give him a little "Feng Shui" as well.

After all of that is said and done, we are planning a nice long bike ride this evening and a picnic dinner of course.  The weather is perfect today, and looks like it is going to be pretty much perfect for the next 7 days.  Yay Boise!

My son Brandon called me last night to let me know that my precious "brilliant" grandson Cooper has decided that he no longer requires diapers, and is ready to potty train.  He is only 18 months old!  So awesome that little grandson of mine.  "Go Cooper!  Grandma is so proud of you my little darling!"  And proud of mommy and daddy too for doing such a great job of raising an amazing little toddler.  :)

My Photos of the Day...

Some new flowers bloomed in our garden of surprises.


 After all the cleaning today, Blake and I decided it was TOO hot to ride bikes.
Big brother Garrett is building a huge 55 gallon fish tank for two Oscars he wants to buy.  Today he bought Blake a smaller tank with some goldfish.  What an awesome big brother.



***Doggy Daily***

Dozer and his doggy.
The Diva and the Sock Monkey.  (Disclaimer: No Sock Monkeys were harmed during this photo shoot.)

Music I am listening to today...Brandon Heath 



Random Link of the Day...15 Dogs and their teddy bears.

Until next time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors