Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June 19, 2012


My 365...

The boys had their followup with the dentist this morning.  Blake had to have a baby tooth pulled, and Casey needed some fillings.  Poor babies, it was not a pleasant experience for them.  Blake said the shots really hurt, and Casey was miserable.

Blake still says he loves going to the dentist, just not that one.  Casey...not so much.  I am hoping Casey feels better really quickly because we have an orthodontist evaluation on Thursday, and he is saying he does not want to go. He needs braces and it has taken me years to talk him into it.  :*(  Why oh why can't dentistry be a pain free thing?  This is 2012 after all.  If we can put a man on the moon surely we can make a trip to the dentist as pleasant as a walk in park.

Have a wonderful Wednesday planet.

My photo of the day...

Post dentist puffy cheeks.
 Annoying little babies, frolicking in the back yard. :)

***Doggy Daily***
"No worries mama, those crazy squirrels don't bother me."

Music I am listening to today...Christina Perri


Random Link of the Day...Odd Things

Until next time..."Let your smile change the world, not the world change your smile."
Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors