Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May 8, 2012


My 365...

Today is techno-Tuesday I guess.  Blake woke up and asked me to reformat his computer for him as it was running a bit "sluggishly" as he put it.  I figured I may as well do mine while I am at it.  I love a smoothly running computer.

Casey is thinking about doing his last year of high school at our local high school.  I think that is a great idea.  He has home-schooled for many years now.  He has made a lot of friends along the way, and is a very social young man, but I would love for him to have the "high school" experience as well.

Blake is definitely going back to main stream school next year.  He has caught up emotionally, and I feel he is better equipped to handle public school and all the drama that can be found there...hopefully not too much drama.  He is also ready to get involved in sports and other extra-curricular activity as well.  I am excited for both of them.

But "oh my" that leaves me all alone next year!

It's about time.  :)

My photos of the day...

Before....Garrett is giving Blake a hair buzz tonight.
 This picture makes me laugh.  Miss Lilly was "sniffing" the wind, so her nose looks crooked.  lol
 ***Doggy Daily***

"My nose is not crooked!"
"Is too..."

Music I am listening to today...Little and Ashley

Random Link of the Day...Dogs are Ridiculous

Until next time..."Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it.  Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it.  Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it."  ~~Martin Luther King Jr.

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors