Saturday, May 5, 2012

May 5, 2012

My 365...

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

I finally had a chance to get back on my bike after a week of rain.  The boys and I had a nice long ride.  The day was a little chilly, but beautiful.

There were many spots along the way that had the Boise river flowing over the trail.  Of course the boys enjoyed that the most.  We even discovered some BMX trails, and Blake had a blast riding through them.

It was a lovely day with my sons.  :)

My photos of the day...

A great day to ride.
 Interesting looking water fowl.
  Getting some air!
 Riding through the river.


Another great adventure for our journal.  :)

Super moon, May 5, 2012



***Doggy Daily***

Pretty Miss Lilly.

Music I am listening to today...Bill Withers
Random Link of the Day...Cool

Until next time..."Look within, everything you need out of life...is right there."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors