Friday, May 4, 2012

May 4, 2012

My 365...

I got up early this morning to make the boys a good breakfast before they left to take their finals.  Hash browns, whole wheat toast, cheesy scrambled eggs with some Earl Grey tea...all their favorite stuff.

As I was cooking, they were engaged in a typical Casey/Blake conversation...

"I skate better than you do."

"I scooter better than you do."

"I sing better than your do."

"I rap better than you do."

"I run faster than you can."

"I jump higher than you can!"

"ENOUGH!!!!"

*sigh*

Blake:  "Grumpy much?"

Case:  "Mom is PNF-ing Blake."

"I am not PMS'ing!!  I am just tired of hearing you two bicker all the time!"

"Mom, I did not say 'PMS-ing', I said PNF-ing."

"And what may I ask is PNF'ing?"

You are experiencing a "Possible Network Failure."

"Oh I see....."

*long silent pause*

Followed by a lot of laughing out loud.

"Oh my boys...gotta love them."  :)

Have an amazing weekend world!  I know we will.  :)

My photos of the day...

Ready for their finals!

 Blake picked a flower for me before he left.  :)

***Doggy Daily***


"Good luck boys!"

Music I am listening to...Santana (featuring Rob Thomas)


Random Link of the Day...Stop Motion Creativity

Until next time..."You aren't just a star to me...you are my whole sky."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors