Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May 29, 2012

My 365...

Happy Tuesday.

This morning I set a "Veronica" record for getting ready to go out.  I had a doctor's appointment, and I was bound and determined to sleep in as late as possible.  My alarm went off....

"Hmm...I think I can be ready to walk out the door in an hour and a half?"

*Snooze*

Alarm goes off again....

"Hmm, I think I can be ready to walk out the door in and hour?"

*Snooze*

Alarm....

"Hmm, can I get showered, dressed and ready in 30 minutes?  I don't know, but I am going try!"

*Snooze*

Thirty minutes?  Who am I kidding, but I did!  Shower, dressed, hair...out the door.  I even had ten minutes to spare.  "What?  Inconceivable!"

I can remember a time where two hours to get ready was pushing it.  Makeup would take at least an hour to apply, and hair had to be just right.  Not any more.  I can't remember the last time I applied makeup, and now that my hair is short, it looks fabulous all the time.

It feels amazing not being tied to vanity any longer.  My priority now is to feel clean, smell amazing,  (thank you Bath and Body Works!), and apply some Oil of Olay with the proper SPF rating to keep my face wrinkle free and sun damage safe.  The only other thing that goes on my face is chapstick.  :)

And darling....I look simply marvelous!  *grin*

Doctor's appointment went great.  It was the first time I had a doctor's appointment with nothing to complain about.  My blood pressure was normal, I have lost 27 pounds.  When she told me that I laughed and said..."Well give it back!"  She was very pleased with how well I am doing.  Yay!  So am I.

This evening Jack put some chicken in the oven to bake, while we took a nice long beautiful bike ride.

Hope your day was awesome!!

My photos of the day...

Great day for riding...photo of Blake and I taken by Jack.
Bikes that Garrett built.  Garrett restored and painted these two bikes, and they are so cool!  "Hook em Horns" orange of course. 

The camo twins, Casey and Blake  That is all they ever wear anymore...camo!

 The lovely Miss Kori. with her lovely miss Stella.  <3 them!
 Low-rider
 Blake, daddy and I hitting the bike path.
This was a roaring river just a few days ago.  Now it is a lovely calm river getting ready for tubing season.  We are definitely looking forward to tubing this year.  I think it may be time for me to purchase a water-proof camera!
 Daddy taking a picture of Blake, mama taking a picture of daddy.  :)


 This section of the river is down too...over five feet down!

 "Oh look mom...a shortcut..."

Another perfect day in my world.  :)

***Doggy Daily***
Music I am listening to today...James Morrison


Random Link of the Day...Will you marry me?  I love this!!

Until next time..."Want a good solid fun way to get some exercise?  Get a bike!"

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors