Friday, May 25, 2012

May 25, 2012

My 365...

Hello Friday!

I approach this day with kindness in my heart, and a smile on my face.  Nothing can get me down, because when I woke this morning I decided that "I" would not let anyone down in my world.

With that plan in motion, nothing can possibly go wrong today.

Such a great idea don't you think?  (It works too.)

Happy Memorial Day weekend world!  And if you are not in this country and are not celebrating Memorial Day, make the weekend a celebration of what you would like to remember.  :)

My photos of the day...

Daisies...such a friendly little flower.  They are welcoming the weekend for us.

***Doggy Daily***
"Hey Miss Lilly, want to play ball?"
 "Mama, have you seen the size of this ball?  It is bigger than my head!"
 "That is like asking....Hey Miss Lilly, want to play fetch with a T-Rex thigh bone?"
 "No....duh!"
"With all due respect mama...sometimes you are a silly woman."

Happy "Geek Pride Day" to all my fellow nerds!  DFTBA...don't forget to be awesome.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Vanessa Carlton




Random Link of the Day...Take This Waltz

Until next time..."The secret to a happy life...is to believe in...and respect, yourself."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors