Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 12, 2012


My 365...

Yesterday was far too beautiful to stay indoors and work...so I didn't.  Today was far too beautiful to stay indoor and work, but I did not yesterday, so today I had to catch up.  That meant no adventuring.  :*(

That is okay though, because I think my body needed a day of rest and relaxation after two solid days of EPIC bike rides.  And it was injection day too.

I did get so much work done today.  The house was quiet as the boys spent the entire day out having fun as boys should do on a sunny day.  It was just me, the dogs, music and work.  The good news?  No work tomorrow!

And...tonight is movie night.  I love movie night. :)

Hope your Saturday was fabulous!!

My photos of the day...

I did get outside long enough to get my daily photos.

"For me?  Thank you Mother Nature."


***Doggy Daily***

Deep in the wilds of a suburban back yard...
 I spy the ferocious and unpredictable beast that is...a Miss Lilly!
 "Rawrrrrrr...."
 "teehee...."

Music I am listening to today...Rascal Flatts

Random Link of the Day...Oh-Em-Geeeee! I love these!

Until next time..."Mom, is tomorrow Mother's Day?"  "No son, EVERY day is Mother's Day."  :)

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors