Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lets Take a Ride

Jack and I had some errands to do across town, and it was such a gorgeous day today, I decided we should ride bikes rather than drive the car.

We had so much fun!

 Anne Morrison Park
 Downtown Boise
  We stopped at Jack in the Box to pick up some eats for a picnic.

  The boys are always making fun of my bike.
 Waiting for the train...

 
 Boise Capital...and a really fun hill to ride down on a bike!

 

 The Boise Depot.
Yummy, greasy, junk food picnic.


 We spied a Peregrine Falcon watching us have dinner in the park.


 A beautiful day.  :)
I love living in a city that is "bike" friendly.  We may never drive the car again.  We even stopped by the grocery store on the way home.

Tomorrow...a new adventure awaits!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors