Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Evening Bike Ride, May 16, 2012

We enjoyed a nice long bike ride this evening along the green belt.  All the trees are in bloom, and the sweet floral smells are amazing.

There were a couple of people enjoying some laps across the pond.
 Blake had a minor bike collision.
 A stop at the BMX trails so Blake could have some BMX fun.




 Okay mom, race you UP the hill!
 A beautiful evening.  :)
The best part of the entire bike ride was the call on my cell phone from my precious grandson Cooper.  It made my day.  I love you Cooper!!  :*)


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors