Friday, April 6, 2012

April 6, 2012

My 365...

I woke up feeling so happy this morning. As soon as my feet hit the floor I knew it was going to be an amazing day.

I splurged for my birthday breakfast and had a big "nono"...a blueberry Poptart. They are my kryptonite ya know. So yummy, but SO unhealthy! Blueberry Poptarts are happy food.

Jack got my bike out of storage and made sure the tires are pumped and ready for the day and the Easter weekend. I feel some adventures coming on.

I decided it was time for a new profile picture of me. A little mascara, and chapstick is the extent of my makeup these days. Who needs it? I am a soft, squishy, happy grandma after all. :)

*click*

I started to make a list of all the amazing things that were my 50th year. So much happened this past year, so many awesome things.

I made it through 50, and am now ready to embrace 51. And let me tell you, 50 was indeed fabulous!

I have learned to appreciate so much this past year. And I am thankful for everyone in my life, and 'almost' everything about my life.

Casey woke up on the wrong side of the bed and we had a horrendous fight.  I cried.  :*(  Then we made nice and all is well.  "Teenagers!"

Blake and I hopped in the truck to run some errands. We practiced spelling and math facts along the way. I am pretty sure I gave him a whopping headache....lol  "Enough mom!"

We stopped off for Chinese take-out, and I ordered one of everything that they had fresh and ready to go, and brought it home for a delightful feast of yummy goodness.

Garrett and Kori gave me a "Happy Birthday Mama" hug that made my heart happy.  Brandon wished me a "Happy Birthday", and I received many many birthday wishes from family and friends...thank you all.

It never did get warm enough for a bike ride, so that will be reserved for tomorrow.

After dinner Blake came up to me and said "Mom let me show you a magic trick!"

As he was walking towards me, he tripped and spilled a huge glass of tea all over me.  "Ooops!"

"Oh Blake, I love you!"

It was a good day.

My photos of the day...

Beautiful Birthday flowers.

Squishy, happy little grandma...me. :)

 "Happy Birthday serenade."  He is so serious!
My adventure machine...
I need to get a basket for Miss Lilly.

***Doggy Daily***

"Happy Birthday mama!"
*Smile*  Be happy.  :)
Music I am listening to today...Plumb


Random Link of the Day...Ponder about dot com

Until next time..."It is never okay to mean.  Be kind, always."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors